Midnight Sun Service Dogs (MSSD) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and 100% volunteer–all the way up to the Founder and President.
Donations are the lifeblood of our organization. Your donation helps provide service dogs to our veterans, active-duty military and first responders. Your donation is used to help with veterinarian costs, training tools and training material along with other expenses incurred while training these teams. We would like to reiterate that MSSD is run by all volunteers! Below there are various options for you to donate to our organization.
You can donate any amount at any time, but here are some ways we would like to thank you for larger donations:
- The Name a Dog option can be a great opportunity for your business to launch a social media campaign on votes for dog names. Suggested minimum donation $5,000.
- Attach a Patch will link the dog to your company for his or her entire career. Not only will you name the dog, but the dog will also wear your company’s logo on his or her vest! Suggested minimum donation $10,000.
- Star Supporters will get the additional benefit of having an entire table at EVERY fundraiser event we hold for the year with your company’s logo as the table’s sponsor. Suggested minimum donation $25,000
- Platinum Supporters will receive the additional benefit of adding your business logo onto our marketing event publications and banners. Suggested minimum donation $50,000
- General Donations of every size are welcomed and well utilized. We are so very grateful for your support. Truly, every dollar you give makes an impact on this organization.
Donate by Check
Midnight Sun Service Dogs
P. O. Box 771394
Eagle River, AK 99577
- As always, cash donations are greatly appreciated!
- You can usually find a jar on our table any time we have a table out.
- Follow us on Facebook to know when and where we’ll be next!
Donate with Advertising
We are always in need of advertising space! Our fundraising events operate on a zero budget, so advertising donations help us spread the word while making sure monetary donations are focused on the DOGS! Follow us on Facebook to see when our next event is scheduled.
Donate Dog Supplies
- Flat buckle collars
- Gentle leaders
- Dog food (We use KIRKLAND BRAND, CANINE CAVIAR, NATURAL BALANCE)
- Dog dishes
- Dog beds
- Dog toys (hard rubber balls and kongs are always favorites)
- Dog treats
- Cordura fabric for dog vest
Donate Dogs & Puppies
We are always looking for puppy and dog donations! We do not buy dogs. We use donated dogs by breeders and shelter dogs! If you would like to donate a puppy or cover the cost of an adoption from a shelter we would greatly appreciate it! We do not discriminate against breed and use all size and breeds. We do require to do a temperament test on all dogs and puppies.
Thank you so very much for your support!